In an effort to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff, artists, visitors, and the public – in response to the public health crisis around Coronavirus (COVID-19), and in following recommendations from the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the New York government – Alexander Berggruen is observing the following safety guidelines.
· Restrict capacity according to NYC Department of Health guidelines.
· Ensure our staff wear face coverings at all times.
· Provide free masks for anyone who arrives without one.
· Frequent hand washing or using hand sanitizer in between meeting different visitors.
· Frequent disinfecting of high touch surfaces, including counters, handles, and sinks.
· Keep windows open to allow for ventilation, weather permitting.
· Embrace the vital role of civic responsibility during this time, and show respect for all the people in our space by following these guidelines designed to keep us all safe.
· Stay home if you’re feeling unwell, or if you’ve recently had exposure to someone with COVID-19.
· Wear a face covering at all times.
· Use the hand sanitizer provided.
· Maintain 6 feet distance from other people at Alexander Berggruen.