In an effort to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff, artists, visitors, and the public – in response to the public health crisis around Coronavirus (COVID-19), and in following recommendations from the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the New York government – Alexander Berggruen is observing the following safety guidelines.
· Restrict capacity according to NYC Department of Health guidelines.
· Ensure our staff wear face coverings at all times.
· Provide free masks for anyone who arrives without one.
· Frequent hand washing or using hand sanitizer in between meeting different visitors.
· Frequent disinfecting of high touch surfaces, including counters, handles, and sinks.
· Keep windows open to allow for ventilation, weather permitting.
· Embrace the vital role of civic responsibility during this time, and show respect for all the people in our space by following these guidelines designed to keep us all safe.
· Stay home if you’re feeling unwell, or if you’ve recently had exposure to someone with COVID-19.
· Wear a face covering at all times.
· Use the hand sanitizer provided.
· Maintain 6 feet distance from other people at Alexander Berggruen.
To schedule an appointment and for further information about the gallery’s safety procedures, program, upcoming exhibitions and events, and general inquires, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.